ChurchesInThePhilippines.com

Sts Peter & Paul Parish, Makati City

Sts Peter & paul parish
Sts Peter & paul parish Sts Peter & paul parish Sts Peter & paul parish

San pedro macati

the franceiscans were the first missionaries here in 1578. the jesuits bult this church in 1620 and administered it unli 1768. ad joining were the novitiate for the jesuits and a house of retreat. both the church and novitiate were dedicated to san pedro in memory of the rev. pedro de los montes, builder of the church and of captain pedro de britto, regidor of manila, who donated the site called buenavista in 1607 and endowed the novitiate:

0 Comments

No comments so far; be the first to post a comment!

New Comment

or