Church of pila
Rev. Juan De Florencia. OF.M was the first priest to minister to this town in 1578. the first church and the first convent were completed in 1618. the town was transferred from pagalangan to the present site in 1800 to avoid frequent floods. the present church was built at the beginning of the 19th century and the convent was completed in 1849. both having been seriously damaged� by the eartquakes of 1880. A resthouse for� sick franciscan missionaries was maintained in this town from 1618 to 1673. the franciscans established here in 1606 A printing press under the printers tomas pinpin and domingo loag.